“We create solutions that people will be able to use, will want to use, will actually use, to boost productivity, and reduce costs.”
Chief Executive Officer, CSSI
BENEFITS WITH CSSI
CSSI is an organization with the flexibility to tailor our solution engagement to suit your specific needs. CSSI has built an extensive offshore leadership with a well-trained, wholly-owned team. This speeds up knowledge transfer ensuring that you reap the maximum benefits an offshore development provides without losing control. With CSSI, off shore means an extension of the people you’re doing business with here in the states with all the guarantees, safeguards and protections you expect.
Tangible benefits achieved with this collaborative global model:
- Capacity to handle large projects and the ability to execute timely deliveries
- Very low risk of delay because we have multiple locations, in case of any disaster/emergency
- Round-the-clock productivity with multiple time-zone differences
- Shorter project completion time as the work is completed by multiple development centers working together to achieve the same target
- Onsite teams ensure no communication gap in understanding each client’s needs
- Ability to respond quickly to changing client requirements, because of our onsite team presence
- Global resource optimization
- Quick transition of key personnel to priority initiatives
FOCUS ON QUALITY
Certified for software development, CMMI Level 3, Capability Maturity Model Integration
developed by Carnegie Mellon University.
CSSI appraised at Maturity Level 3 of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) program for providing Software Application Development and Maintenance Services
SSAE 16 SOC1 Type 2 and AT101 SOC 2 Type 2 Certified.
Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports build trust and confidence in CSSI’s service-delivery processes and controls. These internal reports are audited by an independent Certified Public Accountant.